Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

((an OOC question about a claim))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PrincessMurielle

PrincessMurielle

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-26

((an OOC question about a claim)) Empty
PostSubject: ((an OOC question about a claim))   ((an OOC question about a claim)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:44 am

Aubrielle was given over to Murielle, so that she might have a handmaiden. How does this affect Aubri's tag? Would she still have {slave} attached, or since she was given to Murielle, would she either have no tag (as Calli had no tag and was under Rashani) or would she have a tag that reflects her tie to Murielle? (i.e. an M or her full name?) Many thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ((an OOC question about a claim))   ((an OOC question about a claim)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:43 am

May I add that Calli is a Lady in waiting.

Wikipedia defines:

A lady-in-waiting is a female personal assistant at a noble court, attending to a queen, a princess or other noblewoman. A lady-in-waiting is often a noblewoman of lower rank (i.e., a lesser noble) than the one she attends to, and is not considered a servant. Their duties varied from court to court.

I set her up that way so she wouldn't have to wear tags. ~grins~ Plus it gives Calli a little more freedom in play.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
PrincessMurielle

PrincessMurielle

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: ((an OOC question about a claim))   ((an OOC question about a claim)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:59 am

Oh, I know Calli's a lady in waiting ... I just meant that she's in service to you, and at the moment, Aubri is a handmaiden, but being the only one that Murielle has right now, that sort of elevates her a little. We're just trying to figure out how to best tag or not tag her.
Back to top Go down
Isidore

Isidore

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: ((an OOC question about a claim))   ((an OOC question about a claim)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:43 am

If you are claiming her as property..as a slave..then she would go in tags..with your name, or as the case might be your soon to be husbands. I'll leave that little tidbit up to you. But its an option, either way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ((an OOC question about a claim))   ((an OOC question about a claim)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

((an OOC question about a claim))
Page 1 of 1