Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A missive for Lord Hawk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gregorick WaltheSeer

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-26

A missive for Lord Hawk Empty
PostSubject: A missive for Lord Hawk   A missive for Lord Hawk Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:29 pm

One hand scratched idly at his roan haired head, rather lost as to how to to about this...Bah, taking care of such details was women's work!

None the less, this matter itself, he thought best to speak to Lord Hawk to, himself now, and so...Neatly scripted and signed:

"My Lord Hawk,

I am writing becouse I've not heard when it is ye plan to take Isabella to wife? Before I tell Jocelyn she can run rampanent with plans for my wedding the lass, I thought that perhaps t'would be good to ask ye of yer own plans, aye!

Nae doubt extra help for the seamstresses and..." He'd paused there, as if trying to think of what else of jobs would need extra help for the planning? And while there were many, he'd finaly just given up in frustration and continued. Bah! Again, this was the area that ladies loved to excell in, let THEM worry about it! But for the sake of Lord Hawk's own plans, he wrote on: "...and whatever else neccessary, should be ordered from the capital and surrounding lands, aye? Ye were raised to this court business, M'Lord, I'm sure ye know better of it then I do!

None the less, I shall speak with Jocelyn soon, and other then some new gowns I told her she could see to being made for 'er, I shall tell her to bide on the plannings until I've spoken or heard from ye, myself."

He thought of adding more, but...nae, he'd rather speak to him man to man. And so closed the letter, simply thus:

"Gregorick WaltheSeer."

This after all, more a note between men about matters of their women, not a formal thing at all.

He sent it then, with a messanger to give to Lord Hawk when the Duke had a moment to spare.
Back to top Go down

A missive for Lord Hawk
Page 1 of 1