Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brother Oswin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gregorick WaltheSeer

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Brother Oswin Empty
PostSubject: Brother Oswin   Brother Oswin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:53 am

Character Name: Brother Oswin

Status: A noviate monk (one who has not yet been inducted fully to the order and sworn his vows to the Church as a full monk). He is of the order that the Holy Church sent to Castle Barbaric to serve the King and the others whom reside there.

Celebrity claim: None, again using an art image.

History: Raised by the order he is a noviate of, having been left on their doorstep as an infant. The monks took the squalling babe wrapped in a rough woolen blanket, in and raised him as one devoted to the Church.

Appearance: Oswin, due to the simple fare of food the monks of his order dined upon, did not grow as strong or as tall as many young men who had better diets. He's rather slight in stature and thin of frame. His head is shaved, as suits a noviate monk, but the light skim of what hair does show between times of shaving his head is black. Deep, soul'full brown eyes stare out at the world around him, taking all in and revealing the gentle heart within the man barely more then a boy. A native born of Barbarus, but not a noble by far, he has none of the love of bloodshed and torture that so many of his countrymen posses.

Personality: Quiet and calm for the most part. Rarely given to showing anger, and that only at an insult to the Church or God Himself. Quick to assist anyone that he can, and though shy, quietly friendly in his own way. He was taught by the elder monks of his order, how to read and write, and serves as a castle scribe when he is not attending to his duties as a monk, and the prayers of his order, done five, yes five, times a day.

BDSM: No.

Non Consensual play: Yes in general, though some things I may not agree to (Nothing which will come up though, I should think)

Public or Private: Both

Multiple Partners: Non applicable.

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Limits: All SOI limits, and death/dismemberment that I do not agree to, ooc'ly first.

(This is a new character concept, nobody's played a monk yet so far, though I agree with Isidore's player that there should be some. And so, to-dah*L*)
Back to top Go down

Brother Oswin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barbaric Castle :: Out of Character Corks :: Character Creation-
Jump to: