Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rooms for BC?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Isidore

Isidore

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Rooms for BC? Empty
PostSubject: Rooms for BC?   Rooms for BC? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:53 am

Okay.. as far as rooms go. I have space for three more!

If ya'll make em.. Ill host em!

Im thinking.. we need a Library room.. a nice quiet place of introspection

A bathing area.. a la Roman baths would be interesting..perhaps two..segregated by male/female?

Hmm..some more "exterior places" might be nice. Garrison.. Chapel...

That covers my ideas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isidore

Isidore

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Rooms for BC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms for BC?   Rooms for BC? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:17 am

Oh yeah..two other things. We need a room created for Zackfare/the border towns under its dominion (at the moment *EG*).

Also, as simply a request, cuz yanno.. I am King and all *winks*..and by no means does it need to be granted. Being as we are..divided between JAG and SOI. I would like to nominate someone to have Admin access over the rooms..so that interlopers (*snickers read: Akuma, and Centus of Cos/Ram, etc) dont coem crashing in and disturbing our play..just in case room owners are not about

I'd nominate myself *grin*

But..anyone will do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gregorick WaltheSeer

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Rooms for BC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms for BC?   Rooms for BC? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:38 am

If someone will make the room, I'll host a room to play out battles with Zackfare and all within*Nods* After all, all of this trouble with the west snowballed from Greg's background*L* So I'll step up, heh.

As for nominations...I nominate the players of the Brothers, all of them.

It would only make sense, even for the rooms they dont actualy own. I'd gladly make each of them an admin of the rooms that I'm hosting for the rp*Nods*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Rooms for BC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms for BC?   Rooms for BC? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:18 am

I am happy to make rooms. I have an image for a hidden waterfall area amongst other stuff. Also many bedroom images etc. If you have images..I can do them up and make the room as well.

Let me know. I can make jag rooms and send them to you and for soi rooms i can make the code and post it here.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://barbaric-castle.heavenforum.com
Lady Isabella

Lady Isabella

Female Number of posts : 24

Rooms for BC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms for BC?   Rooms for BC? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:51 am

Dear Admin

If you would be willing to make a room with that hidden waterfall I would be happy to host it. I would think something like that would exist on the grounds of the Castle perhaps just beyond the gardens. It could be used as a pool perhaps. Just to let you know, I'd love to host it, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Rooms for BC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms for BC?   Rooms for BC? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:46 am

Lady Isabella,

I will work on it and post the code in a post labelled "Waterfall" when its done, since you are at SOI, no?

Thanks!

Admin
Back to top Go down
http://barbaric-castle.heavenforum.com
Gregorick WaltheSeer

Number of posts : 60

Rooms for BC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms for BC?   Rooms for BC? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:14 am

If somebody would make up a chapel room, I'll gladly host it...

I DO have a monk character now, and a chapel would be a good addition, I think*L*
Back to top Go down
Talia

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Rooms for BC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms for BC?   Rooms for BC? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:36 pm

I know I can host rooms, I don't know the codes or anything to make them but I can host them if someone wants to make the codes up for them and help me place them in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rooms for BC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms for BC?   Rooms for BC? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rooms for BC?
Page 1 of 1