Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creation - Amante D'Aiglemort

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Creation - Amante D'Aiglemort Empty
PostSubject: Creation - Amante D'Aiglemort   Creation - Amante D'Aiglemort Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:10 pm

Name: Amante D'Aiglemort

Social Status: The Fourth Brother, officially granted the title of Marquise. With the ascent of Isidore D'Aiglemort to the throne..that may yet change. Assuming the youngest brother does not wish the throne for himself

Celebtriy Claim: David Bowie, at the moment

History: The youngest brother, the black sheep. Born into wealth, privelage and power..but lacking none of the discernment of his Elder Brothers. Neither wisdom, or responsibility, not a coward..but not brave either. He says of himself..."I am a lover..THE Lover. Let my brothers bash around with swords and laugh at me as yet another wench succumbs to my charms. An army of women..can do more damage..that any calvary"

Indeed, his irresponsibility is a personal choice. He is aware of his duty..he just refuses to acknowledge it. He gambles, drinks like a fish..and loves each and every last wench that crosses his path. Charisma and charm come to him easily, and even women scorned by him..or used and discarded..speak well of the Loving Lord. Spurned by his Mother..but adored by the Brother's Mother..his name was not permitted to be spoken of in the now dead King's presence

He was disowned on his 18th natality..and exiled...but his inheritance and lands were not sdtripped from him. He father, the dead king, rescinded the order of banishment and disownmnet..and then died..having not seen his youngest..in 2 years

Appearence: Amante has a rich set of lustruous black hair..so black in fight..in anylight./.it shimmers with black highlights. He is pale skinned, spending most of his time indoors..only sledom indulging in the noble pastimes of hunting. His eyes are a blue, like crystaline waters of the tropics..rich and warm. Depths a woman can drown in. High cheekbones and a slender nose. On the whole.. he appears delicate, and soft..but..as is well known..if only amongst the Brothers..was gifted with the largest..ermm..*cough* package. He dresses like an emperor... rich and gaudy..but stylish..fashionable. He styles that rich black hair in varying styles..and sometimes paints himself as if he were a member of a troupe of Players. He carries three smaller crystal balls which he uses to entertain and bedazzle women..

Quote: "Let me show you Gods own Rapture"

BSDM: Switch..if the right woman grasped the reigns..or beat down the arrogance that he has in excess

NonConsensual: Oh no...Amante needs to never rape..women come to him..begging for his touch

Public vs Private: Either or..he will make love wherever the opportunity presents itself..he is not shy in the least

Multiple Partners: The more the merrier!

Sexcual Orientation: If it is wet, warm and willing..it matters little

Limits: Children, scat, watersports, animals
Back to top Go down
http://barbaric-castle.heavenforum.com

Creation - Amante D'Aiglemort
Page 1 of 1