Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creation - Lord Varek

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Creation - Lord Varek Empty
PostSubject: Creation - Lord Varek   Creation - Lord Varek Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:02 pm

Character Name:: Lord Varek D'Aiglemort

Social Status:: Lord, Second Eldest to the D'Aiglemort Family; one of the four brothers

Celebrity Claim:: anime - Vincent Valentine

History:: Born and raised much like the other brothers in Barbaric Castle; along with two sisters. The war that waged; I had held to tend the castle until my eldest brother returned. Thankful to give the job over to him. I though not raised for knowledge of war; at times wonder if this is the better choice. Deciding to let the eldest have it; as I had found the seat of king; caretaker; and more; a burden; heavy with weight. My true desires rest down in the dungeon; art; skill; of torture is far more pleasant.

Appearance:: Pale skin; cole black hair; deep blue eyes; stands 6 feet; 4 inches; much like my brother Hawk in that. Not overly muscled; or to skinny; normally is in dark clothing.

Personality:: To quote another "shadow son". Cool, calm; will raise to anger when I chose to; will defend when needed.

BDSM:: yes Dom
Non Consensual play:: yes
Public vs Private play: Both
Multiple partners:: yes
Sexual Orientation:: Straight
Limits:: SOI Rules; Animals;
Back to top Go down
http://barbaric-castle.heavenforum.com

Creation - Lord Varek
Page 1 of 1